would like to thank you, for taking time to visit my blog
Custom Search
Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
Prizegod.com
Making Money Online Was Never So EASY!
Business Affiliate Programs •  Coupons •  Personals •  Advertising •  Shopping

Friday, February 5, 2010

Looking for the island?

For those backpackers outside there no matter from malaysian or not that maybe in looking for some good places for their holiday or have a reunion, here I have one place to share with you. I don't know whether you like it or not but you can try to take a look their packages.

Actually my fellow friends had a plan to have a holiday at the island and enjoys all the moments together. Our plan is whether want to go to Redang Island, Perhentian Island, or Pangkor Island. Then we start googling in order to find the cheapest prices and at the same time also include many packages. Then my friend accidently found this site http://www.pulauperhentian.com.my/p_samudera_freeneasy.php

The island is located at Kuala Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia. You can try googling or use google maps to see that place and the name of island is Perhentian Island.

Since I'm a student, I guess it not too burden for me to pay their package which is less than others packages. Their packages consists of 2 nights accomondation, boat transfer to and from, 2 snorkeling trip but remember, their packages not include meals. Therefore, you need to have a backup plan whether want to cook by yourself or request them to include in the packages.

For your information, there are many chalet over there and you not to be worry about where do you want to stay at the night. Here is another link that might be suite with your budgets http://www.pulauperhentian.com.my/c_abdul.php.

You better hurry..because i think their promotion have an expired date..see u there.
Click Here!

No comments: